Sep 4, 2009

MORE FROM THE MYSTIC BOURGEOISIE



Taken from the irreverent blogsite mysticbourgeoisie
(click for a healthy dose of skepticism)

don't let mystical bullshit creep up on you!

learn the early warning signs of total horse pucky!

question paranormal claims for "the present"!

Remember: these people are laughing at you as they rake in your hard earned cash for their flagrant jabberwocky. Do yourself a favor and save it up for something practical, like say a dirtbike or a new toaster oven. And if you so much as glimpse a reference to quantum physics, realize that you are dealing with spiritual psychopaths whose connection to reality is tenuous at best. Follow these simple steps and protect yourself. You'll be glad you did when you see all your friends in psychic bondage at some rural ashram, or worse, at some precious little wine and cheese gathering in Boulder, Colorado! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Don't learn the hard way like I did.

(from the Mystic Bourgeoisie blogsite
whose views I do not share but whose 'attitude' I love)


0 comments: